Coconut OIL on you're skin! You're crazy it will clog you up!
I know the word oil may seem a bit strange and scary to use on your skin but coconut oil is hydrating and acts as an anti ageing and detox for your skin. It is also a cleanser and moisturiser. I know crazy right (I will mention more about the health benefits of coconut oil in another post because it is truly amazing!).
You can buy this whole sale or from health food shops for cheap as chips compared to generic cleansers (considering you only use the tiniest amount!
Witch Hazel is also a great product, it both cleanses and tones. It smoothes pores, assists moisturiser and helps with your makeup performance. It is great for teens because it has minimal alcohol in it. The only alcohol in it is due to the distilling of the product.
I buy mine at Big W in Australia for around $9 and it lasts me ages.
You're also going to need makeup pads - make sure they are 100% cotton. I buy mine in a two pack or 80 at Big W for around $3.50
My routine -
1. I poor some coconut oil into the palm of my hand and proceed to rub it all over my face and neck.
2. I splash my face with water - your face is going to feel all sticky and thick the water doesn't go to far and you will find it will sort of stick to your face.
3. I take a 100% cotton makeup pad and start to wipe it off (literally)
4. Once I have wiped the cotton pad and removed most of the cotton oil I take another makeup pad and put some witch hazel on it to use as a toner, I wipe this all over my face.
5. Let the witch hazel dry before you place the coconut oil on again.
6. Again, I take the coconut oil in the palm of my hand and rub it into my skin. It will eventually settle in to your skin by itself.
And thats it! Its cheap and makes your skin soft and clear. My hands also become super soft and silky because of the coconut oil (extra bonus, yippee!).
PS - sorry I haven't posted much recently I have been super busy and stumped for ideas.