Sunday 24 November 2013

Beauty Tag

Hey people! I have been really busy lately and haven't had time to post and today all I have time to do is this tag . Sorry if its boring I will post some more exciting things in the near future! xx


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? 

I was my skin only once at night, washing your skin in both the morning and night can cause it to become more irritated and make your skin worse!-
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have a combination skin (which is dry cheeks mostly and an oily T section)
-What is your current facial wash?
At the moment I am using Sothy's cleanser, toner, and rejuvenating cream
.-Do you exfoliate?
Because I have sensitive skin exfoliating only makes me break out more, so, no.
-Do you have freckles?
I have a few random freckles
-Do you use eye cream?
No-
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I don't get acne but my skin isn't super clear.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

At the moment I am using Benefit Oxygen Wow foundation.
-How about concealer?
Yes, I use Benefit Erase Paste
-Do you know your undertone colour?
Blue undertones
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I do love the idea of false lashes but I find that they can look ridiculous.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Benefit They're Real! mascara-
Sephora or MAC?
In Australia we don't have either.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use a Kabuki brush or a wet sponge for blending and applying foundation, a blush brush, and eyeshadow brushes.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use an Australis eye primer
-For the face?
No, only moisturiser
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like simple browns or golden browns
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use liquid on the top lash line and pencil on the lower lash line
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
ALL THE TIME
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Brilliant for special occasion use and if used with a primer they can last for ages
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not at the moment, but I do prefer it
.-What is your favorite lipstick?
Anything that is somewhat natural.
-How about lipgloss?
None-
What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Dandelion blush
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
ebay makeup is hard, it either is crappy or not genuine, I avoid ebay.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, it is just as good as high end makeup
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Not yet
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I will soon be a qualified makeup artist through my Beauty Therapy course
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I try not to be but i do have quite shaky hands.-
Name a makeup crime that you hate?
UNBLENDED FOUNDATION
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like the idea of colourful makeup and would love to able to pull it off but i always go neutral
.-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Taylor Swift, Mila Kunis, Selena Gomez, Megan Fox, Emma Stone,
 -If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Depeding on the day it would either be concealer or mascara.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I personally prefer my face with makeup as I don't have a lot of colour in my face.
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Hard to say as I haven't tried a whole lot but I am going to go with Benefit
.-What do you think of Makeup? 
Makeup is a great tool to have but I feel that many abuse it. Makeup isn't about creating a whole new person, its about enhancing what you have. You don't need to wear layers of foundation and concealer or bronzer to change the way you look, just roll with what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment