Wednesday 19 February 2014

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD eyeshadow review


Hey my lovely people. 
Sorry for being completely MIA. I have been so busy lately! I went to beauty school for a week and did my makeup prac block. The day of my assessment my grandad passed away which has been really hard. After the funeral my sister stayed for a week, so I have been super busy! 

Enough of the chit chat, today I am doing a review of the Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Eyeshadow palette with the name Snap Attack. 



I bought mine at Big W a little while ago, I haven't checked if they still sell it but I am sure you will still be able to find it online somewhere. 

The palette consists of some gorgeous bronze shades to create the perfect bronzed smokey look. 


These eyeshadows are pearlescent, meaning they give off a beautiful shiny pearl finish. The texture of these eyeshadows are so smooth and velvety, very good quality, considering the price. 


This is photographed in natural light but they also photograph great with flash, as seen below. 

Overall, I love this palette. The eyeshadows are long lasting and excellent quality for the price. Definitely worth it. 

Till next time, stay beautiful! X

1 comment:

  1. Me also love this palette yay!!! ^o^ glad you did a review- although mine is is pretty old I think so by the time I bought it, the shades are really sheer and don't really stay on the skin. I can pretty much wipe them off in one go.... ;(

    ReplyDelete