Thursday 17 October 2013

Just Say YES!


I have spent a lot of my time over the past two years, in my room, alone. I know that sounds horrible but majority of the time, it was my choice. 

You see, I have had a really hard time over the past two years. Suffering with depression and anxiety. I used to think things would never would get better. I also thought that I was not a good enough person for anyone to want to hang out with me. So I always said no, to so many opportunities that would have been amazing. 

Then I met someone who was totally opposite to me. Confident, outgoing, and just an all round amazing person, and she made me do things that I would have normally said no too, 
Which brings me to the point of just saying yes.

Having anxiety makes me want to say no no no no no, to everything because I think about all the negative things that could happen and in my head i think they will happen. But just say YES. Take the chance and nearly every time it will turn out AMAZING. 

Never doubt your ability to become something amazing. YOU ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. 

So just say YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment